• SCO on Model 90

    From Louis Ohland@ohland@charter.net to comp.sys.ibm.ps2.hardware on Mon Nov 21 17:05:19 2022
    From Newsgroup: comp.sys.ibm.ps2.hardware

    https://www.ardent-tool.com/90/190-176.txt

    Santa Cruz
    Operation, Inc. SCO (25) XENIX (19) System V 2.3.2 (26)
    SCO UNIX (27) System V/386 3.2v2.0
    Open Desktop 1.0

    (26) Requires a Support Level Supplement, available free of charge
    from the Santa Cruz Operation, Inc. support department.
    --- Synchronet 3.19c-Linux NewsLink 1.113
  • From Louis Ohland@ohland@charter.net to comp.sys.ibm.ps2.hardware on Mon Nov 21 17:14:44 2022
    From Newsgroup: comp.sys.ibm.ps2.hardware

    https://www.scosales.com/ta/kb/102002.html

    ESDI SLS xnx232b is now installed correctly.

    Louis Ohland wrote:
    Support Level Supplement
    --- Synchronet 3.19c-Linux NewsLink 1.113
  • From Louis Ohland@ohland@charter.net to comp.sys.ibm.ps2.hardware on Mon Nov 21 17:17:44 2022
    From Newsgroup: comp.sys.ibm.ps2.hardware

    https://www.scosales.com/ta/kb/102034.html

    (A) IBM SCSI host adapter as the primary host adapter.

    SCO XENIX Release 2.2.3 and earlier and SCO XENIX 286 Operating
    System will not support this configuration. In order to install SCO
    XENIX 386 Operating System Release 2.3.2, it is necessary to have the
    IBM SCSI Extensions to SCO XENIX. This supplement is available from Telesales. SCO XENIX Release 2.3.4 contains support for the IBM SCSI
    host adapter.

    Louis Ohland wrote:
    Support Level Supplement
    --- Synchronet 3.19c-Linux NewsLink 1.113
  • From Louis Ohland@ohland@charter.net to comp.sys.ibm.ps2.hardware on Mon Nov 21 17:45:32 2022
    From Newsgroup: comp.sys.ibm.ps2.hardware

    Folks, I don't know what is for what. The ftp server is still alive,
    wonder of wonders.

    XENIX, UNIX, ODT

    Patches
    Supplements
    Device Drivers

    Patches and Supplements
    ftp://ftp.sco.com/pub/Supplements/

    Drivers
    ftp://ftp.sco.com/pub/drivers/


    Louis Ohland wrote:
    https://www.ardent-tool.com/90/190-176.txt

    Santa Cruz
      Operation, Inc.          SCO (25) XENIX (19) System V    2.3.2 (26)
                               SCO UNIX (27) System V/386      3.2v2.0
                               Open Desktop                    1.0

     (26) Requires a Support Level Supplement, available free of charge
       from the Santa Cruz Operation, Inc. support department.
    --- Synchronet 3.19c-Linux NewsLink 1.113
  • From Louis Ohland@ohland@charter.net to comp.sys.ibm.ps2.hardware on Mon Nov 21 17:48:08 2022
    From Newsgroup: comp.sys.ibm.ps2.hardware

    ftp://ftp.sco.com/pub/SLS/
    ftp://ftp.sco.com/pub/Supplements/


    Louis Ohland wrote:
    Folks, I don't know what is for what. The ftp server is still alive,
    wonder of wonders.

    XENIX, UNIX, ODT

        Patches
        Supplements
        Device Drivers

        Patches and Supplements
    ftp://ftp.sco.com/pub/Supplements/

    Drivers
    ftp://ftp.sco.com/pub/drivers/


    Louis Ohland wrote:
    https://www.ardent-tool.com/90/190-176.txt

    Santa Cruz
       Operation, Inc.          SCO (25) XENIX (19) System V    2.3.2 (26)
                                SCO UNIX (27) System V/386      3.2v2.0
                                Open Desktop                    1.0

      (26) Requires a Support Level Supplement, available free of charge
        from the Santa Cruz Operation, Inc. support department.
    --- Synchronet 3.19c-Linux NewsLink 1.113