It is a MINOR release, with small enhancements and bugfixes
The QUERY command can show a partition installable/on-BM-menu flag values
The DFSDISK procedure will continue with exporting the searchresults if the search is aborted half-way (using ) and includes an XML overview now
DFSee is a very powerful disk-utility with disk partitioning,
smart imaging or cloning of partitions or complete disks,
filesystem and disk analysis, directory/file browsing with
edit/view/copy capabilities including limited UNDELETE.
- DFSDISK: Enable creation of an XML file per disk again (done last)
- DFSDISK: Cancel BSFIND 'abort' condition, so script can continue
- LVM: On create new LVM-info on type 07, set installable flag to ON
- MAP -m: Changed 'P-Geo Disk n' terminology to 'BIOS-Geo D n'
- MENU Fdisk: 'OS2 LVM and BootManager -> Set LVM-CRC, remove obsolete'
- MENU Fdisk: 'OS2 LVM and BootManager -> Wipe LVM sectors in MBR area'
- PART/DISK: Non-standard tracksize warning only in 'pedantic' mode
- PART: Fix selection by driveletter for 1st partition, like 'part D:'
- PCLEAR: Do NOT clear LVM DLAT sectors in MBR track if not confirmed
- QUERY: Allow driveletter instead of PID for partition selection
- QUERY: I|B PID|driveletter: Query LVM Installable/On-BM-Menu flag
- RESIZE: Update LVM (size) information after resizing a PRIMARY too
[Moderator's note: All posts are sent without guarantee to the
accuracy of the content. We try to verify details and URLs but
this is an entirely volunteer run list, so 100% fact checking and
the quality/useability of products announced here is impossible.
If you respond to this post please remove the DESPAM from the
poster's email addresses. Please do not send requests for information
about a specific post to the moderator unless it is an update or I