Business Systems Analyst - web requirements
Bring your experience driving the requirements of many web projects, concurrently, and join this fast-paced growing company. Manage the interviewing of stakeholders. Manage the requirements gathering and documentation of many web projects with fast software development life
cycles (SDLC). Create use cases. Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs. Formulates solutions to parallel overall business strategies. Writes detailed description of user needs, functional requirements, functional design and program functions, and steps required to develop customer solutions. Requires a bachelor's degree in area of
specialty and 2+ years of experience in the field or in a related area. This business analyst will be working with a project manager and a programmer, driving the requirements and documentation of web development projects.
Tools used are MS Word, MS Visio, MS Project. (6-8+ years a plus) Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. May be required to work flexible work schedules
Required Skills, Knowledge and Competencies:
1. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
2. Ability to effectively analyze and document business processes and assist business managers in identifying process improvements
3. Work closely with business unit personnel to define and implement solutions.
4. Document business requirements, system requirements, data flows and high-level specifications.
5. Participate in product development, advocate and promote use of standard development life cycle
6. Ensure seamless communication between customers, business units, systems development, quality assurance and customer service on status of projects, timelines, issues and resolutions.
7. Experience with methodology principles and their effective application
8. Software life cycle development exposure in a web based environment
9. Ability to apply visual, comprehension, strong interpersonal, effective listening, problem solving, planning, prioritizing, organization, multi-tasking, interviewing, resourcefulness, and customer focus skills in the performance of all essential job functions.
10. Broad understanding of requirements development and testing methodologies
11. Extensive experience with Microsoft Office suite of products
12. Ability to learn the business processes and operation style
13. Effective meeting management skills
Experienced in requirements gathering and documentation of many web projects concurrently with fast software development life cycles (SDLC).
2-5+ years of relevant professional experience, including 3+ years of practical experience utilizing an application development methodology. 2+ years experience in coaching others in the use of development methodologies and tools. Successful results produced in multiple projects concurrently.
Broad understanding of website development processes.
Health Insurance, Disability Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick
Pay Rate: $60,000.00 - $90,000.00
Start Date: ASAP
Emp. Type: Full Time
Travel: No Travel
Location: Dallas, TX - Irving
Overtime Pay: None
Job Number: BA - SA - web
Date Posted: 8/14/2004
Computer Staff, LLC
Other Texas jobs with this company.
Attention: Larry Bergstrom
Call: (817) 329-5009
Email: Send an email to Larry@CompStaff.NET
----- Platinum Xpress/Win/WINServer v3.1
Computer Staff, LLC
|Nodes:||10 (1 / 9)|