[AUTOPOST] Taglines 25 of 25 (max 500 lines per post)
From Mark Lewis@1:2320/100 to All on Sat Jul 16 12:45:18 2016
66. Be cool to younger kids. Reputations are built over a lifetime.
66 percent of Americans can't do basic math.... that's almost half!
67. It's okay to go to the movies by yourself.
68. Dance with your mother/father.
69. Don't lose your cool. Especially at work.
70. Always thank the host.
70% of smokers who die are nagged to death.
71. If you don't understand, ask before it's too late.
72. Know the size of your boyfriend/girlfriends clothes.
72 virgins, hunh? Well then, let's get these boys laid!
73. There is nothing wrong with a plain t-shirt.
74. Be a good listener. Don't just take your turn to talk.
75. Keep your word.
76. In college always sit in the front. You'll stand out immediately. Come grade time might come in handy.
77. Carry your mother's bags. She carried you for 9 months.
78. Be patient with airport security. They are just doing their job.
79. Don't be the talker in a movie.
79c for a box of Banana Walrus Wafers? That's ridiculous! - Opus
80% of all people consider themselves to be above average drivers.
80% of American men cheat in America - the rest in Europe.
80. The opposite sex likes people who shower.
81. You are what you do. Not what you say.
82. Learn to change a tire.
83. Be kind. Everyone has a hard fight ahead of them.
84. An hour with grandparents is time well spent. Ask for advice when you need it.
85. Don't litter.
86. If you have a sister, get to know her boyfriend. Your opinion is important. 87% of all people in all professions are incompetent!
87. You won't always be the strongest of fastest. But you can be the toughest. 88. Never call someone before 9AM or after 9PM.
89. Buy the orange properties in Monopoly.
90. Make the little things count.
90% of being smart is knowing what you're dumb at.
90% of the time I'm right, so why worry about the other 3%?
90% of the time I'm right, why worry about the other 3%?
91. Always wear a bra at work.
92. There is a fine line between looking sultry and slutty. Find it.
93. You're never too old to need your mom.
93.8% of all statistics are made up.
94. Ladies, if you make the decision to wear heels on the first date commit to keeping them on and keeping your trap shut about how much your feet kill.
95. Know the words to your national anthem.
96. Your dance moves might not be the best, but I promise making a fool of yourself is more fun than sitting on the bench alone.
97. Smile at strangers.
97.6% or more of my taglines are borrowed. Including this one.
98. Make Goals.
99. Being old is not dictated by your bedtime.
99% of the lawyers give the rest a bad name.
100. If you HAVE to fight, punch first and punch hard.
100% of people who breathe die.
137 Americans die in vicious aisle-to-aisle Boxing Day mall combat.
350 cubic inch V8?? That's one big can of vegetable juice.
398: I will not steal taglines. 399: I will not steal taglines. 400: I
404 Step in the stream but the water has moved on. The page is not here.
486 - The average IQ needed to understand a PC.
640K should be enough for anyone. -Bill Gates
911? I can't find the '11' button! - Kelly Bundy
8088 = model T Ford. Pentium = supercharged 400 horsepower model T Ford
100,000 sperm and YOU were the fastest?
128000 bytes found in 32 lost chains. Convert to taglines (Y/N)?
# Origin: (1:3634/12.73)
# Origin: LiveWire BBS -=*=- telnet://livewirebbs.com (1:2320/100)
* Origin: LiveWire BBS - Synchronet - LiveWireBBS.com (1:2320/100)