From Jame Clay@1:2320/100 to All on Tue May 3 12:48:02 2011
Windows does not have Perl installed by default.
- ActiveState Perl  has binary distributions of Perl for Win32 (and Perl for Win64).
- Strawberry Perl: A 100% Open Source Perl for Windows that is exactly the same as Perl everywhere else; this includes using modules from CPAN , without the need for binary packages.
- Consider looking at App::perlbrewto help compile and manage Perl from source
- Find out more about the source code, development versions as well as current
releases of the Perl source code.
- Latest under development source code