War Ensemble BBS
OS2DOS Echo Rules
on Sun Jan 1 02:31:42 2017
|Conference rules for the OS2DOS echo: rev. 29 May 14 |Posting Frequency: 1st of the month.
The objectives of the OS2DOS echo are:
OS2DOS is for the discussion of DOS-based programs under OS/2's VDM
system. Any discussion concerning the support, design, execution or
settings of the VDM is acceptable here.
If you have a specific DOS-based BBS running under OS/2 question,
please take it over to the OS2DOSBBS echo where it would be more
on-topic. However, you can discuss those questions here too.
The rules of the OS2DOS echo are:
1. No ads or flaming.
2. No profanity.
3. Stay on-topic as much as possible.
4. English is the official language allowed in this echo, however,
a message in your native tongue is allowed as long as there is
an English translation in the same message.
5. Be kind to others - they'll be kind to you.
6. Please let the moderator do his job.
Mark Lewis, 1:3634/12
* Origin: (1:3634/12
--- Platinum Xpress/Win/WINServer v3.0pr5
* Origin: LiveWire BBS - Synchronet - LiveWireBBS.com (1:2320/100)