From George Pope@1:153/757 to All on Thu Feb 10 09:14:02 2022
Easy but fun personality test. It looks like common sense isnĂt so common because according to research, 90% of adults get these questions wrong. Yet kids do just fine. ThatĂs because grown-ups overcomplicate things while children use their common sense and don't overthink. So follow their lead and let's start!
1. Which word would you use if you needed to describe a person who doesn't have all their fingers on one hand?
2. If a plane crashes right on the border between Canada and the United States, where should they bury the survivors? 3. Imagine that youĂve just entered a pitch black room. ThereĂs an oil lamp, a newspaper, and some kindling wood inside the room, but you have only one match. You have to make a tough choice: what will you light first? 4. Mrs. Browny, despite her name, loves the color pink. Her bungalow is decorated entirely in the bubblegum color: pink carpet, furniture, curtains, even the walls are pink. So what color do you imagine the stairs are? 5. 5. One day a man got caught in the pouring rain. Unfortunately, he had no umbrella or hat or anything else he could use to stay dry. Yet not a single hair on his head got wet. How so?
6. How can it be that every single person in a plane crash died, but two people survived?
7. Time for a tricky one so be very attentive: what do you sleep on, sit on, and brush your teeth with?
8. In some months there are 31 days, in others there are 30. But how many months have 28 days?
9. A man dressed in all black from head to toe was walking in the middle of the road. All of a sudden, a huge black car with its headlights off came around the corner and screeched to a halt not to hit him. How on Earth did the driver of the car see the man in black?
10. There were three highly important rooms in the house of an extremely important man. One room was filled with valuable secret documents, the second one was full of money, and in the third room, the man kept expensive jewelry. But one day an arsonist set the house on fire and all the highly important rooms burst into flames. Which of the rooms did the police start to extinguish the fire first and foremost?
11. WhatĂs the biggest problem with snow boots? 12. How do you put a giraffe in a refrigerator? 13. Now, how do you put an elephant in a fridge? 14. Noah builds one more ark and invites all the worldĂs animals to join him. Every single animal gets onboard, except for one. What animal doesn't board the ark?
15. YouĂre hiking in the wilderness when you come upon a river. You have to cross it, but you know that crocodiles dwell in rivers there. How can you reach the opposite side without becoming a crocodileĂs dinner?
How do you think you did? I got 100% when I took it from the Youtube video.
--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-5
* Origin: The Rusty MailBox - Penticton, BC Canada (1:153/757)
Thu Jan 26 20:43:11 2023
Show Low, Az
Thu Jan 26 15:54:36 2023
Mt. Clemens, Michigan
Fri Jan 27 09:17:03 2023
Fri Jan 27 00:25:52 2023
Show Low, Az